As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Pilot Training
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a foreign University.
- Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a. Member of National Assembly
- b. Chairman of the LGA.
- c. First class traditional ruler.
- d. High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Take this link for further details and mode of application:
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 31st January, 2013.
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship for Nigerians