Accounting:Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students
The Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students offers up to $5,000 each, for women who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Accounting.
This scholarship is a one-year scholarships and therefore not renewable but students can target it every May 15th.
Attention is paid to students with the following qualities:
- strong academic achievements in course work and research activities
- Service, including any volunteer work to which the applicant has made significant or long-term commitments
- Financial need
How to Apply for
How to apply for Laurels Fund Scholarship for women PhD Students
- A current curriculum vitae
- One copy of the official transcript and current enrollment in your program
- One copy of the abstract and citations of articles published and/or presented at academic conferences
- One copy of any cases or materials you have developed, either single- or co-authored
- One letter of reference based on scholarship, addressing both scholarship and teaching potential
- A second letter of reference on character and leadership potential
- A statement of personal and career goals and objective
Contact Information: If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at 937-424-3391 or email@example.com.
Students are advised to apply Online: