Ryerson University is offering 7 scholarships worth $5,000 each to International students with Secondary education outside Canada
International secondary school students entering year one of a full-time, four-y ear undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 201 8, who:
• Are enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the firs t time;
• Completed an application for admission to a Ryerson undergraduate degree program, via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC);
• Are currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-o f-country secondary school (or equivalent);
• Have achieved first -class standing in their country’s equivalent of the Ontario grade 12U program; and
• Are entering Canada with a Study Permit authorization.
- Seven ( 7) International Secondary School Meri t Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades -competitive basis (final admission average of 85% / A or equivalent is required for consideration).
- International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time bas is in the final year of an out -o f- country secondary school (or equivalent).
- International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for the International Secondary School Merit Scholarship. • International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their international student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters ) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.
A scholarship application is required. International Secondary School Meri t Scholars hips will be awarded to the overall best-qualified applicant s. Decisions of the selection committee are final .
Pleas e re view the Term s and Conditions for All Entrance Scholarships available at www.ryerson.ca/undergraduate/admission/scholarships
Please electronically submit your completed application package to: [email protected] In the subject line of the email, please state: ATTN: International Secondary School Merit Scholarship Committee By Email: [email protected] . Please complete required sections and submit completed application. By Mail: 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON Canada M5B 2K3 By Fax: +1 416 -979- 5221
Things to know
Students attending a Canadian secondary school with final averages of 80% and higher, who meet the terms and conditions for scholarship, are guaranteed a renewable entrance scholarship according to the following values.