Monash International Merit Scholarships
Monash University is offering 31 scholarships for a number of programs for international students especially the Monash International Merit Scholarship for excellent undergraduate or postgraduate international students.
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
How to apply for
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
To retain this scholarship,
- the student must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- the student will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities.
Click the link to apply: