GWIN encourages women to aspire for greater heights by enrolling in professional courses in colleges or universities. They offer one $1,500 scholarship to one female college or university student each year.
Recipients must be:
- full-time college or university student;
- program of study is over 30 weeks in duration;
- have completed at least 1 year (2 semesters) of a university or college program and will be continuing their studies; and
- resident of Wellington County and/or a registered student at a College or University in Wellington County.
In an ongoing effort to promote the next generation of women in business and the professions, GWIN is interested in acknowledging and supporting women who:
- show academic excellence;
- show responsibility and leadership
- are involved in their local and scholastic community; and
- are working towards a career that will advocate, promote and enhance the success of women.
For this year’s scholarships, we encourage all interested women to download a copy of the application form here: Apply online