The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested
and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT)
for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
2020/2021 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session. The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of Institutional charges and fees and for Personal maintenance.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Sciences
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Deadline: Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM