The SEPLAT Joint Venture is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2018/2019 edition of seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
This Scholarship award is one of the programmes SEPLAT in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner the Nigerian Petroleum Company Ltd uses to support educational development ad human capacity building.
- Applicants must be second year students (200 level) in Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes including English and Mathematics at one sitting.
- Applicants must be studying one of the following courses.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students