International Secondary School Merit Scholarship
Ryerson University also offers a more diversified entrance scholarships. International students can take advantage of these scholarships.
Students should also note that these scholarships are annual scholarships. This means that even if you see that the scholarship has expired for this year, the students entering the subsequent year will still be considered for the Ryerson University entrance Scholarships
International secondary school students entering year one of a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 2019 who:
● Are enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time;
● Completed an application for admission to a Ryerson undergraduate degree program, via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC);
● Are currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent);
● Have achieved first-class standing in their country’s equivalent of the Ontario Grade 12U program; and
● Are entering Canada with a Study Permit authorization.
● Seven (7) International Secondary School Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% / A or equivalent is required for consideration).
● International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent).
● International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for the International Secondary School Merit Scholarship.
● International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their international student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.
Note: Awards are for first-year only (not renewable)
A scholarship application is required. International Secondary School Merit Scholarships will be awarded to the overall best-qualified applicants. Decisions of the selection committee are final.
Please review the terms and conditions for all entrance scholarships available at ryerson.ca/admissions/scholarships-awards
Should you have questions, please email email@example.com
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › International Secondary School Merit Scholarship