About Katayoon Behboodi scholarship:
Royal Holloway University of London is offering the Katayoon Behboodi Scholarship for a new full time Maths, Physics or Information Security Masters female student who is an Iranian national with permanent residency in Iran. The scholarship is a full tuition fee waiver for either a one or two year programme, depending on the length of the programme being studied. This fund has been established in recognition of the education, advice and assistance which Katayoon Behboodi received from the Department of Mathematics and, in particular, from Dr Farmer.
Eligibilty Criteria for applying for Katayoon Behboodi scholarship:
- Open to new international Iranian women who have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on one of the following full time programmes at Royal Holloway: MSc Mathematics for Applications, MSc Mathematics of Cryptography and Communications, MSc Physics (Euromasters) and MSc Information Security with or without industrial placement.
- Candidates will be selected based on academic achievement and a scholarship statement. It is expected that candidates have achieved, or are on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- A transcript of current studies will be required as part of the application.
How to apply:
Interested women are advised to apply online. The applicant must provide a convincing statement of interest:
Your statement should be no longer that 300 words and should include
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals
Your statement will be judged on how effectively and convincingly you respond to the above.
The Katayoon Behboodi scholarship application form will be available in your applicant portal, once you have been given an offer to study at Royal Holloway.
Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read the application guidelines and the eligibility criteria associated with the scholarship you are applying for.
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › Katayoon Behboodi scholarship