The Manulife Scholarship program offers three scholarships of $12,500 each annually to provide financial assistance to engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field. Candidates must be accepted or registered full time in a Faculty of Engineering.
To qualify for the Manulife scholarship program for engineers, you must be a registered professional engineer and must meet all of the following:
- Candidates must be accepted or registered for a minimum of two full-time semesters between September 2019 and August 2020.
- Selection of the scholarship recipients will be based only on the information provided on the application.
- No restrictions will be placed on scholarship recipients holding other grants or awards or receiving assistance or income from other sources.
- It should be noted that no individual is eligible to hold two scholarships from Engineers Canada within a competition year
How to Apply
- You are encouraged to read the general information carefully, as only complete applications will be considered.
- Applications can be submitted in either English or French and Engineers Canada will arrange for translation as required.
- Submit only the required documents.
- All questions must be clearly answered in the space provided on the webform.
- Submit the webform with all required documents no later than March 1, 2019.
- Applications received after March 1, 2019 will not be considered.
- Click the link at the bottom of this page to submit the web