The American Truck Historical Society’s George Schroyer Memorial Scholarship Fund provides two (2) annual scholarships to graduating high school seniors or undergraduates who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year accredited U.S. college or university or vocational/technical school that have certification programs.
The students eligible for assistance shall be graduating seniors or undergraduates who have a minimum 3.0 GPA (rigor of curriculum will be taken into consideration) based on a four-point system, and regularly attend classes. Financial need, community service and extracurricular activities will also be taken into consideration. Applicants must be family members (child, step-child, or grandchild) of current members of the American Truck Historical Society. Applicants should be primarily pursuing a position in the trucking or transportation industry.
Students must submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments of $500 in August and January.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.