The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to any Kansas or Missouri high school senior or college student that has or had a family member that was diagnosed with skin cancer and who can show evidence of scholastic ability and leadership qualities.
The students eligible for assistance:
- Must be a graduate of a high school in Kansas or Missouri;
- Must have or had a family member that was diagnosed with skin cancer;
- Must be a student in good standing; and
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.