|TD scholarship is a 4 year renewable scholarships for students with outstanding records in community leadership.
The 2019/2020 application opens Soon, Please stay tuned. This is a yearly scholarship
Fields of study: All disciplines are eligible
- up to $10,000 for tuition per academic year,
- $7,500 a year for living stipend, plus summer employment.
This scholarship program is open to students across Canada who:
- Are in their final year of high school (or CEGEP in Quebec);
- Have demonstrated outstanding community leadership;
- Possess the academic skills to successfully enter and complete college or university;
- Are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Plan to attend college or university in Canada
Number available: 20 renewable scholarships.
Duration: Four years or until first degree is obtained, whichever occurs first.
Eligible institutions: Any Canadian postsecondary educational institution.
Contact: You may call toll-free 1-800-308-8306 or contact email@example.com .
Method of Application for the TD Canada Trust Scholarships for Community Leadership
Ref: TD Scholarships for Community Leadership
350 Albert Street, Suite 1710
Ottawa, ON K1R 1B1
Here’s more about the application process:
You can apply online using our digital application form, or print your application and mail it to us by the application deadline. As well, we require:
- A 600-word essay describing your community leadership experience. Tell us:
- Why you got involved.
- How your involvement shows initiative and innovation.
- The ways your efforts have strengthened others.
- How long you have been involved.
- What you think the long-term impact will be.
- How your community has affected you.
- In addition, include a brief description of the range of your other community activities.
- A letter of recommendation from your school.
- Two letters of support from community groups.
- Your academic transcript.
- You also have the option of including:
- A 250-word essay (three copies) describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.
1 250-word essay about your life experiences if you have taken a year or more away from high school or CEGEP.