Review The scholarship submission check list
- Completed online Application
- Proof of Admission and/or Registration – uploaded in your application
- Transcripts – uploaded in your application
- 500 Word Essay – you can choose to attach a Word Document or PDF; uploaded in your application
- Resume – you will be asked to include your recent employment and volunteer experiences, with an option to upload your resume in your application
Registered in an Undergraduate program and must be entering the second, third, or fourth year of the program
Have a GPA of 3.5+. See Terms and Conditions for additional requirements.
Students must be Canadian citizens or have permanent-residence status
Online application and supporting documentation submitted by the June 30, 2022 deadline (late applications will not be considered)
Demonstrates leadership qualities through various means such as volunteer community service
Exhibits passion in their field of study. Preference given to students who demonstrate special interest in Italian heritage and culture as part of their program of study, such as through a co-op, internship, and/or an applied research project.
Written essay (500 words) describing how they help further Villa Charities’ mission – to enrich lives through experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage
If you have any questions, please email scholarships@villacharities