The MSc Mental Health Research is suitable for graduates, trainees and professionals looking to acquire specialist knowledge in mental health and develop research skills, with a view to enhancing career progression.
This is the first MSc Mental Health Research in the UK to cover a broad range of topics within the mental health field combined with a focus on developing research skills in this field.
The course covers:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Models and Approaches in Mental Health Research
- Qualitative & Quantitative Methods in Mental Health Research
- Topics in Cognitive Neuropsychiatry
- Systematic Review of Treatment Effects
- Forensic Mental Health
- Dementia & Ageing
- Research Project & research internship
The course is delivered by internationally renowned scientists from the Division of Psychiatry, a national leader in teaching and research in the field of mental health. Close ties with the local NHS Trust provides a unique opportunity for students to undertake a piece of research relevant to mental health practice.
For more information, please click the APPLY button below.