The CoinIQ Future of Cryptocurrency Scholarship is an initiative aimed at identifying, and rewarding the most promising young cryptocurrency thought leaders across the United States and Canada. This scholarship is merit-based, and applicants will be evaluated based on a 500-word essay they will write about the following prompt: What role will cryptocurrency play in society, 5 years from now? The winning essays will be determined by holistically evaluating the overall quality of each essay. Factors considered here include creativity, originality, and thoughtful articulation of their message.
The following awards are available:
- The first place winner will receive $1,000 USD in scholarship money and be featured in an exclusive interview with CoinIQ.com about the future of cryptocurrency.
- The first runner-up will receive $500 USD in scholarship money.
- The second runner-up will receive $250 USD in scholarship money.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a high school, undergraduate program, graduate program, or post-graduate program at an institution in Canada or the US.
- There is no minimum GPA, and students across high school, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels are all encouraged to apply.