Closing Date: 6th September 2013
Subsea UK is the champion for the UK subsea industry. We act for the entire supply chain bringing together operators, contractors, suppliers and people in the industry.
With some 50,000 employees, worth almost Â£6 billion in services and products and with over 800 companies, the UK subsea industry sector leads the world in experience, innovation and technology. The UK will maintain a leading technological edge by sustaining and expanding this important business sector.
An award of Â£8,000 is available to one home student on the MSc Subsea Engineering and Management courseÂ at Newcastle UniversityÂ to cover fees and maintenance.
Due to funding restrictions to be eligible for this award you must:
- be a home student, ordinarily resident in the UK.
- have been accepted onto the Subsea Engineering with Management MSc at Newcastle UniversityÂ
How to apply
To apply for this award, please include the following:
- aÂ covering letter giving information on why you need the award, your reasons for applying for your course, and any other information you feel is relevant
- a brief CV â no more than 2 sides of A4
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate.Â Please do not send original documents
Applications will be judged on academic potential, enthusiasm and aptitude for the chosen programme of study.
The recipient is required to communicate regularly with Subsea UK membership.
Applications must be received no later than 6 September.
Queries and applications should be directed to:
Dr Julia Race
School of Marine Science & Technology
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU