Hispanic Scholarships are designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree.
Government and non-governmental organizations offer scholarships to support Hispanic studies especially to students that are from Hispanic heritage. Scholarships in Hispanic studies or other disciplines are available to:
- Graduating High School Seniors
- Community College Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- 2017 Emerging Leaders in Americas Program (ELAP) Scholarships in Canada - 2017 Emerging Leaders in Americas Program The Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP) scholarships provide students and researchers from Latin America and the Caribbean with short-term exchange opportunities for study or research, in Canada, at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels. Scholarship Value and Duration Funding for ELAP scholarships is made available by […]
- 2017 Hispanic Scholarship Fund - 2017 Hispanic Scholarship Fund for all Hispanics The Hispanic Scholarship Fund application is now open. Interested Hispanic students must meet the eligibility criteria to apply. The Hispanic scholarship is available to Graduating High School Seniors Community College Transfer Students Undergraduate Students Graduate Students ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS Must be of Hispanic Heritage Minimum of 3.0 GPA on […]
- Parkview Health Corporate Scholars Program - Parkview Health Corporate Scholars Program The Parkview Health Corporate Scholars Program’s target is to provide five (5) renewable scholarships to students of color who reside in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA. This is part of the United Negro College Fund . Preference will be give to students interested in pursuing a career within Healthcare Management. […]
- USA:Megan E. Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund – Shawnee Mission South High School -
Established by William and Marilyn Taylor in memory of their daughter, Megan E. Taylor, the fund will provide four-year scholarships to females graduating from Shawnee Mission South High School. Students must be in the top one-third of their graduating class, demonstrate financial need and embody some of the ideals, traits and interests […]
- USA:Hispanic Development Fund Scholarship Program - Hispanic Development Fund Scholarship The Hispanic Development Fund Scholarship Program was established in 1985 to invest in the young Hispanic people of the Greater Kansas City Area by providing grants to both entering and continuing college students. The primary focus was to assist those Hispanics living in the area with the largest concentration of Hispanic […]
- USA:AABE William Grant Pinkard Scholarship -
American Association of Blacks in Energy William Grant Pinkard Scholarship SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AND GUIDELINES The American Association of Blacks in Energy is a professional organization of African Americans in the energy industry. Through its Scholarship Program, AABE seeks to help increase the number of African Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans (underrepresented minorities) […]
- Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship - Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship The Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship is for students pursuing a career in Technology .The Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities enrolled in a technical degree program in the U.S.A. at the bachelor level or above. The Technical Minority Scholarship Program is an annual scholarship According to […]
- Inter American Press Association Journalism $20,000 Scholarship - The Inter American Press Association Scholarship Fund, Inc. is funding a scholarship in the form of an exchange program for print journalists of the Americas. U.S. and Canadians study in Latin America, and Latin Americans study in the United States or Canada. There are 2-4 scolarships awarded. Must be a graduate student Must attend a university […]
- 2018 Generation Google Scholarship for Blacks, Hispanics etc - Generation Google Scholarship for students from underrepresented backgrounds in computer science. The 2018 applications are closed . 2019 generation google scholarship will open in the fall of 2018. The Generation Google Scholarship was established to help aspiring computer scientists excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive 10,000 USD […]
- American Chemical Society Scholars Program For - The American Chemical Society (ACS) Scholars Program awards continous scholarships of up to $5,000 to underrepresented minority students such as African-Americans, Hispanics/Latinos and Native Americans who want to enter the fields of chemistry or chemistry-related fields, such as environmental science, toxicology and chemical technology. To be considered for a scholarship through the ACS Scholars […]
- PhD studentships in the Arts and Humanities - Northern Bridge is offeringÂ approximately fifty fully-funded PhD studentships for 2016 entry. The studentships are open to outstanding postgraduate researchers across the full range ofÂ Arts and Humanities subjects, including Creative Practice disciplines. The Partnership is funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council. It brings together the cutting-edge expertise and exceptional resources ofÂ Newcastle University,Â Durham UniversityÂ andÂ Queenâ€™s University […]
- Updated Bill Gates Millennium scholarship - UPDATE: We have not received any update about The 2019 Bill Gates Millennium scholarship program .However, the scholarship is an annual scholarship which usually opens in August of the preceding year. The following are more specific requirements about the Bill Gates Scholarship: Interested students Be African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian American/Pacific Islander or […]
- ACS scholarships Awards to underrepresented minority students - The ACS scholarship is designed for : Scholarships for African American, Hispanic, and American Indian students in the chemical sciences ACS awards renewable scholarships to underrepresented minority students who want to enter the fields of chemistry or chemistry-related fields. Awards of up to $5,000* are given to qualified students. African American, Hispanic, or American Indian […]
- Masters Scholarships in Hispanic Studies - Masters Scholarships in Hispanic Studies The Department of Hispanic Studies is looking for outstanding students interested to pursue MA in Hispanic studies at the University of Warwick . The successful candidates will join both a vibrant postgraduate body in Hispanic Studies, Comparative American Studies, and the Sub-Faculty of Modern Languages, and a very strong interdisciplinary […]
- Actuarial Diversity Scholarship - Scholarship value:up to $5,000 Deadline: May 1st every year Number of Scholarships: 100 The Scholarship: The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship established in 1977 was setup to help qualified students develop skills in Actuarial science . This has opened numerous opportunities for a large number of minority students over the years. The target is to encourage highly […]
- AHRC/CHASE PhD Studentships in European Culture and Languages -
AHRC PhD studentships in Classical & Archaeological Studies, Comparative Literature, English Language & Linguistics, French, German, Italian, Hispanic Studies, Philosophy and Religious Studies.
The School of European Culture and Languages, as part of the Faculty of Humanities, is proud to be part of the CHASE Doctoral Training Partnership funded by the Arts and […]
- PhD Studentship: Music (Composition) -
SS1090 The studentship is funded for four years covering Home/EU fees plus living costs of Â£13,590 p/a, and commences in October 2013.
The successful applicant will join a team of composers and musicologists working on a European Research Council project, ‘Shaping text, Shaping melody, Shaping experience in and through the Old […]
- PhD studentship: Music (Medieval Musicology) -
The studentship is funded for four years covering Home/EU fees plus living costs of Â£13,590 p/a, and commences in October 2013.
The successful applicant will join a team of musicologists and composers working on a European Research Council project, ‘Shaping text, Shaping melody, Shaping experience in and through the Old Hispanic […]