Royal Bank of Canada has launched an new scholarship program for Undergraduate and Medical/Dental students called ” The RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship”.
This scholarship program recognizes students who are balancing the pursuit of their post-secondary education with a commitment to civic engagement.
It is expected that the scholarship recipients will demonstrate both academic excellence and a passion to lead and inspire positive change in their community. The scholarship comes with a lot of financial award and an opportunity to volunteer in children communities overseas.
Value of Scholarship:
6 awards of $10,000 each plus a Me to We Trip (2 exclusively for RBC clients)
Open: February 19, 2013
Deadline: April 15, 2013, 3:00 pm EST
- Students in Canada who are in their graduating year of High School or CEGEP who will be enrolled full-time in a publicly funded Canadian university or college in the Fall 2013 academic term.
- Undergraduate students enrolled full-time in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in the 2012/2013 academic term and planning to continue their full-time undergraduate studies in Fall 2013.
- Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend post-secondary school on a part-time basis are also eligible.
- Minimum cumulative GPA equivalent to a 70% average.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Please download the application by following the link here