Royal Bank of Canada has launched an new scholarship program for Undergraduate and Medical/Dental students called “The RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship”.
This scholarship program recognizes students who are balancing the pursuit of their post-secondary education with a commitment to civic engagement.
It is expected that the scholarship recipients will demonstrate both academic excellence and a passion to lead and inspire positive change in their community. The scholarship comes with a lot of financial award and an opportunity to volunteer in children communities overseas.
Value of Scholarship:
6 awards of $15,000 each plus a Me to We Trip (2 exclusively for RBC clients)
Open: February 19, 2013
Deadline: April 15, 2013, 3:00 pm EST
- Students from communities across Canada, who are attending a publicly funded, Canadian medical or dentistry program.
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Students attending a publicly funded Canadian medical or dentistry program in the 2012/2013 school term and will continue their medical/dentistry studies in Fall 2013.
- Full-time students studying to become an accredited medical doctor or dentist.
- Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend medical or dental school on a part-time basis.
Please apply directly at RBC website
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › Canada-RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship for Medical and Dental Students