Application Deadline: April 30 2013
Number of Scholarships: 30
- The Open Scholarship Scheme is only open to applicants already holding an offer to study for a degree programme at the University of Leicester.
- Candidates for Open Scholarships must be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- For Open Scholarships, candidates must not be in receipt of a full scholarship (tuition fees and living costs) from any other sources. Students may only receive one partial scholarship from the University, whether it is an Open or Departmental scholarship. Students with partial scholarships from other sources will be considered.
- Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- These scholarships are not available for distance learning students.
For more informationdownload the application form
Send completed application to:
University of Leicester ,Leicester LE1 7RH UK
Or by fax to +44 116 252 5127
Or by email to [email protected]