Applications are invited for studentships in the field of Media and Film, Applied Communication and Culture within the School of Arts, Social Sciences and Management at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.Â A number of potential topic areas are available to the successful applicants as set out below:
- Film and media: theory, history and culture
- Cultures, economies, industries and policies
- Public relations, public communications and applied communication
Media and Film, Applied Communication and Culture has been identified as one of Queen Margaret Universityâs key Research Themes.Â As such, the successful applicants will be working within a highly skilled team of subject experts carrying out relevant and meaningful research.
The successful applicants will receive:
- full waiver of tuition fees
- an annual stipend of Â£11,500 for 3 years
- Â£2000 over the course of the project for expenses and travel
The deadline for applications is 30 April 2013.
More information and details on how to make an application can be found via the ‘Apply‘ button below.Â
More information on Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh can be found here: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/