This scholarship is funded by the Central University Europe(CEU) for master’s degree in law covering any of the following research areas:
- Master of Laws in Comparative Constitutional Law (LLM) (One Year)
- Master of Laws in Human Rights (HR LLM), Master of Arts in Human Rights (HR MA) (One Year)
- Master of Laws in International Business Law (LLM) (One Year)
- Master of Laws in Law and Economics (LLM) (One Year)
The scholarship grant is tenable annually and the value is over € 27 million in scholarships and fellowships . The following grants options are available:
- Master’s Degree Fellowships (full or partial) include a full tuition scholarship (with a value of €11,000 to €12,000), housing in the CEU Residence Center, health insurance, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Master’s Degree Tuition Scholarships (full or partial) cover between 50 and 100 percent of tuition expenses up to €12,000 per year.
Canadian and American citizens can apply for students Direct Student Loans
Who can apply: Applicants from any country are accepted
Application deadline Jan 24, 2013
More information: Contact the school website