The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarships to high school graduates who intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or trade/technical school. Preference will be given to graduates of Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in Shawnee Mission, Kansas, and Andale High School in Andale, Kansas. The Fund is established in memory of Mary J. Weber, a 1960 graduate of Andale High School.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating seniors or previous high school graduates
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA,
- Have community service experience and who
- Intend to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or trade/technical school.
- Preference will be given to (i) graduates from Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in Shawnee Mission, Kansas, or Andale High School in Andale, Kansas; (ii) students who will attend a post-secondary educational institution in Kansas; and (iii) students who intend to pursue a business degree
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.