Scotlandâs ESRC Doctoral Training Centre
ESRC Doctoral Studentships Available for 2013/14 Entry
The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science, and the ESRC Doctoral Training Centre which it hosts, is delighted to announce a wide range of ESRC PhD studentships available for 2013/14 entry. You will receive research training from the best departments across Scotland, which have joined forces to create the biggest Doctoral Training Centre in the social sciences in the UK.
The consortium – Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Robert Gordon, St Andrews, Stirling, Strathclyde – offers studentships in a number of innovative disciplinary training pathways, a selection of which are listed below:
- Accounting and Finance;
- African Studies and International Development;
- Business and Management;
- Economic and Social History;
- Environment, Climate Change and Energy
- Families, Relationships and Demographic Change;
- Human Geography;
- Politics and International Relations;
- Science, Technology and Innovation Studies;
- Social Anthropology;
- Social Care;
- Social Policy;
- Social Work;
- Socio-legal Studies and Criminology;
- Sociology; Urban Planning and Real Estate.
To be considered for any of these studentships, applicants should discuss their research proposals with the relevant university contact and complete their online application by 8 March 2012.
Interested applicants should read the detailed guidance on the application procedure available on the SGS-DTC website: www.socsciscotland.ac.uk/studentships.
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › ESRC Doctoral Studentships Available for 2013/14 Entry