The College of Engineering has a number of scholarships available for students embarking on an MSc course in September 2014.
Eligible courses include:
- MSc Aerospace Engineering
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Computer Modelling and Finite Element in Engineering Mechanics
- MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MSc Electronics Technology for Sustainable Energy
- MSc Materials Engineering
- MSc Medical Radiation Physics
- MSc Nanoscience to Nanotechnology
Scholarships are available only to new MSc/MRes applicants who are UK/EU categorized students.
Applicants will need to hold or be expecting to achieve a minimum of a 2.2 (or equivalent)
Scholarships will cover the full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a Â£5,000 student living costs award (tax free).
For more information contact the College of Engineering
Application closing date:Â Â
The application closing date is Monday 1st July 2014.