Xero new $5,000 Scholarship- Cloud computing in Finance
Xero is offering a $5,000 scholarship to interested students pursuing a degree focused on accounting, economics or finance.
The Xerox scholarship competition is an essay based scholarship award. Interested students wishing to apply for the scholarship should Write 500-700 words on one of the following topics:
- How is cloud technology changing the world of accounting, finance and/or economics? What impact do you see this having on your career?
- What changes do you predict the accounting industry will face in the next decade? How do you (1) intend to react to these changes and (2) contribute to the industry?
- What compels you to study accounting, economics and/or finance? What role does technology play in your chosen industry and how will you use it in your career?
Eligibility requirement for Xero new $5,000 Scholarship
To apply for his scholarship, the student
- Must be legal US residents
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited university or business school in the US