The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to students who have had some adversity in their lives but who desire a second chance at a brighter future by continuing their education at a two-year or four-year college or university (pursuing an associate, undergraduate and/or graduate degree) or at a vocational or technical school.
- Be graduating from high school or former high school graduates from a high school in the Kansas City, Kansas School District or the Kansas City, Missouri, School District;
- Have experienced some adversity in their lives;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Be planning to enroll in a two-year or four-year college or university to pursue an associate, undergraduate and/or graduate degree, or a vocational or technical school. Extra-curricular activities, community service experience and letters of recommendation may also be considered.
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.