The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to members of the Minds Eye Society, a national nonprofit membership organization based in the United States, who intend to further their education at a post-secondary institution or trade/vocational school.
The students eligible for assistance must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of the Minds Eye Society in good standing at the time of the students application,
- Have been a member for at least one-year prior to the application deadline,
- Be in pursuit of a higher education degree or a specialized trade/vocational training at an accredited trade school, community college, college or university in the U.S., and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Past receipts may reapply for up to three (3) additional years.
- Scholarship recipients must provide a copy of their transcript following the fall semester demonstrating a 2.5 cumulative GPA in order for the spring semester installment to be released.
Consideration will be given to the applicant’s academic and civic performance, community service record and essay quality. Scholarship recipients are also expected to give back to the community by completing at least eight (8) hours of community service per quarter for one-year after they receive the scholarship. Scholarship recipients are expected to report back to the Advisory Committee of the Fund at least annually about their community service.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.