The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide tuition funds for students attending college or trade school on a full time basis. The scholarship provides funds for graduating seniors with significant financial need, who are preparing to enter their first year of post-secondary schooling. The scholarship is set up to provide assistance to students who attended Santa Fe Trail Middle School in the Olathe, Kansas district. Students who are awarded this scholarship will receive $2,000.00 to go toward their tuition.
The students eligible for assistance are those students that meet the following criteria:
- Are seniors in high school that will be attending a two or four year college or trade school
- Attended Sante Fe Trail Middle School in Olathe, KS
- Demonstrate financial need
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January and mailed to the school of higher learning. In order to receive the second payment, students must continue to attend classes full-time and maintain a minimum 2.5 grade point average (or equivalent). The scholarship is not renewable.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.