The University of Sydney Business School is offering up to twenty scholarships for local and international students undertaking one of the eligible single Masters postgraduate coursework programs offered in semester 1, 2015. The scholarships are awarded on merit to the most outstanding applicants against the following selection criteria of academic achievement, leadership capabilities, ambassadorial potential and motivation to succeed in business in a socially responsible way. The scholarships will cover 50% of the tuition fees for up to 16 units of study, pending normal degree duration.
Only candidates that are expected to commence study in one of the following degrees in semester 1, 2015 may apply for the Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- Master of International Business
- Master of Logistics Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Transport Management
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (CEMS)