The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
The University of Luxembourg has a post doctoral researcher vacancy in the Physics andÂ Materials Research Unit for the investigation of novel materials for photovoltaic devices.
The scientific aim of this challenging project is to synthesize and characterize an earth abundant semiconductor for use as an absorber layer in thin film inorganic solar cell devices. Synthesis will be achieved by annealing both nanoparticle and electrodeposited precursors. The project will involve the chemical, structural and opto-electronic characterization of both materials and devices.Â
Post doctoral researcher
- 3-year contract, 40 hours/week
- Ref: F1R-PHY-LAB-12ELDI
- Solid background in one or more of the following research fields: inorganic, solid state, or physical chemistry, soft condensed matter, solid state physics, solar cells.
- Completing your Ph.D or having up to three years post doctoral experience, and have publications in international peer reviewed journals.
- Excellent language skills, especially English, to evolve in a multilingual environment.
- Modern and well-equipped laboratory, a friendly team, a committed advisor, an exciting and innovative multi-disciplinary international research environment
- Competitive remuneration
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer
For further information, please contact:Â [email protected]
Applications should contain the following documents:
- A letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- copies of degree certificates
Please apply online via the Apply button belowÂ by November 30th, 2013.