The School of Health & Related Research welcomes applications involving projects that fit with the research areas of the school:
- Health Inequalities
- Alcohol Policy
- Patient Safety
- Geographical Information Sciences (GIS)
- International Health
- Public Involvement in Health Research
- Public Health Decision Making
- Quality of Life in Older People
- Medicine, Prescribing & Supply
- Breast Milk Policy
- Environment and Health
Health Services Research
- Emergency Medicine Research
- Mental Health
- Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology
Trials and Statistics
- Clinical Trials Research
- Medical Statistics Research
-Early Phase Trials
- Measuring and Valuing Health
- Decision Analytic modelling
- Evaluation alongside trials
- Systematic reviewing
Potential applicants are welcome to discuss their ideas further withÂ Prof Michael Campbell, Post Graduate Tutor.Â Such projects can be funded through a University of Sheffield Faculty Scholarship, comprising of a stipend (at the RCUK rate) and home/EU fees only.
If you are applying for University funding whether this be the University Scholarships, Faculty Scholarship or Harry Worthington Scholarship funding you only need to complete anÂ online application form.
You will also need to complete theÂ Scholarship Application form. Before you can do this you will need your application number which you will receive when you complete the University application form. For the scholarships, you will need to complete a seperate application form for each project you apply for.
The deadline to apply for Faculty Scholarships is 3pm 3 February 2014.Â
For more information on how to apply and to submit an application, please use the âApplyâ button below.