The School is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for its Masterâs Scholarships (taught or research) for 2014-2015 entry.
About the Awards
The School invites applications for MSc studentships with a value of up to Â£7,000 per annum, payable in monthly installments. This will be paid pro-rata for part-time candidates. Awardees are responsible for paying their tuition fees, which are not covered as part of this award, to the University.
Applicants for these awards must:
- Have submitted an application for study in EUCLID,
- Hold a UK first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field.
Applying and Application Deadline
- A separate online funding application form must be submitted âplease see the link below.
- The panel will base their decision on your application form, your academic qualifications, and the references from your EUCLID application,
- Although we do not normally insist on references for taught Masterâs programmes, these are required for funding purposes. Please liaise closely with your referees to ensure that they upload references to your EUCLID application in time to meet the deadline,
- Please make sure that you have also uploaded copies of degree certificates and transcripts where available. Interim transcripts are acceptable if final transcripts are not available,
- The application deadline for these awards is 3rd March 2014.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible after the deadline.