A number of scholarships are awarded annually to students with experience in grain production and /or plan breading by the Canadian Wheat board.
- Students must have high academic standing
- Candidates must be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Candidates must have a proven record of academic achievement.
- Preference is given to students involved in grain-related research programs, cereal plant breeding receiving
- Their research must potentially benefit grain production or marketing. The scholarship is tenable for a three-year term.
Application must be received by the dean’s office, faculty of agricultural and food sciences by February 1
Number of Scholarships: 6
Value of Scholarship:
The approximate value of the award is $16 500 for year one and $18 500 for years two and three.
For more information, please use the contact below:
Department of Animal Science
Faculty of Agricultural & Food Sciences
University of Manitoba – Winnipeg, MB, Canada – R3T 2N2
Tel: (204) 474-9383 Fax: (204) 474-7628
Questions or comments? email Animal Science