Closing Date: 13th November 2013
These scholarships are provided by GL Noble Denton, independent advisors providing consulting, design, assurance and project execution services. They combine excellent engineering and analytical skills with operational experience of offshore, maritime and onshore oil and gas assets.
A scholarship is available to students accepted on to the following Postgraduate Marine Technology degree programmes, within the School of Marine Sciences and Technology at Newcastle University:
Awards of up to Â£3,000 may be made.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be a postgraduate home student, ordinarily resident in the UK (strong preference will be given to students from the North East of England as GL Noble Denton is a North East company)
- Have applied to study one of the courses listed above
- Have and be able to demonstrate financial need for the award
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than 13 November 2013. Please include the following:
- A covering letter giving information on why you need the award, your reasons for applying for your course and any other information you feel is relevant
- A brief CV â no more than 2 sides of A4
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate. Please do not send original documents
- If applicable, evidence of North East residence â utility bill or similar
Applications will be judged on academic potential, enthusiasm and aptitude for the chosen programme of study.
Queries and applications should be directed to:
Stewardship and Scholarship Officer
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 222 8745