Charles Letts Memorial Fund Committee
Closing Date: 13th November 2013
This award is provided by the Charles Letts Memorial Fund Committee, via the Development and Alumni Relations Office, in memory of Charles Letts. Please refer to the Charles Letts Memorial Fund document (PDF 44KB) for more information about Charles Letts.
The Charles Letts memorial scholarship award is designed to support applicants who study postgraduate (MSc) technology courses in the School of Marine Technology and Sciences.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be a postgraduate student
- Have applied to study a postgraduate MSc technology course in the School of Marine Sciences and Technology at Newcastle University
- Have a financial need for the award
How to apply
Applications must be received no later than 13th of November each year. Please include the following:
- Covering letter giving information of why you need the award, your reasons for applying for your course, and any other information you feel is relevant
- A brief CV â no more than 2 sides of A4
To apply click on the âApplyâ button below.
Applicants are required to write to the committee to thank them for the award, and to give an annual update on their progress. Each year a dinner is held on campus, to which the committee and recipients are invited, and we strongly recommend you attend.
Applications and queries should be directed to:
Stewardship and Scholarship Officer
Newcastle upon Tyne