Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship
The University of Queensland is giving opportunities for Singapore undergraduate students to earn scholarships for studying the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law to bring chances of employment of a career path and opportunities for engagement with other business industries. Singapore students must have an average of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 in their sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to be a applicant.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria
- Citizens of Singapore who normally reside in Singapore
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must have completed, or completing, the GCE Advanced Level qualification or the International Baccalaureate. Students who have completed, or are completing, their diploma from one of the listed Polytechnic institutions are also encouraged to apply: Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application formfor international students to UQ International. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form (available below) and submit via email to [email protected], or send via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Services Unit
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia