Supply Chain Management Scholarship Provided by Fishbowl
Fishbowl is offering a $500 scholarship to legal residents/students of the USA seeking financial aid for tuition, books, and education related costs. In order to participate, must write a 600 word essay on the topics given.
Eligibility Criteria for Supply Chain Scholarship
- Legal residents of the USA
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university or college
- Pursuing Degree Related to Busness or Supply Chain Management:
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Warehouse Management
How To Apply/Contact Information
Write a 600 word essay on one of the following topics:
- What Does The Future Of Lean Manufacturing Look Like?
- How can US manufacturers compete with Chinese manufacturers?
- Top 3 Characteristics Of An Effective Supply Chain
- Interview/Q&A with a professional in the industry
Please submit any questions and essay entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › Supply Chain Management Scholarship Provided by Fishbowl