2018/2019 SHELL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications most especially from full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
- You must be Nigerian citizens
- You must be a registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in an approved University in Nigeria.
- You must be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- You must have obtained at least of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- You must have a minimum of 200 score in JAMB
Scholarship Application Details
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal – Click on the apply now button below
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by: The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC).
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area (Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States) Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to [email protected]
Scholarship Selection Method
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application closes November 12th, 2018.