The Tony DiPardo Instrumental Music Foundation and Scholarship Fund was established in honor and memory of instrumental music leader Tony DiPardo to support students pursuing instrumental music education at the college or university level and also programs that enhance and encourage students appreciation for instrumental music.
In order to be eligible for the Tony DiPardo Instrumental Music Scholarship the student must meet the following criteria:
- Be graduating from a Greater Kansas City area high school and accepted to an accredited two or four-year college or university.
- Currently play a musical instrument and have an express interest in continuing instrumental music study at the college or university level.
- Have/maintain an academic GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Applications are accepted year round.
Students who believe they meet the above stated criteria and wish to be considered for a scholarship may submit a scholarship application online.
While committing to instrumental music as a major at the college or university level is not mandatory for consideration, priority consideration will be given to applications of students who are pursing instrumental music as a major.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 30. Applications will be reviewed in April. Announcements will be made in late April.
Awardees will receive a minimum of $500.00 to be applied to tuition or instrumental music course related expenses. Checks will be made payable to both the student and the academic institution and mailed directly to the academic institution in one installment. The scholarship is not renewable.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › USA:Tony DiPardo Instrumental Music Foundation Scholarship Fund