California CattleWomen offers $1000 scholarships to assist students to further their education in the field of agriculture. Every year they offer two college scholarships One of the scholarships is for children of agricultural families with a non agricultural major and the other is for students with an agricultural major.
Please review the selection criteria below to see if you qualify. Please save a copy to your computer then either fill out your application electronically or print out and fill it in by hand
Eligibility for the California CattleWomen Memorial Scholarships
- The recipient of the CCW Memorial Scholarship must be a graduate of a California High School.
- When filing the application, the student must have a collegiate junior, senior or
graduate student standing.
- Applicants must be full time students with a minimum of 12 units.
- Applicants must have an agricultural course of study.
- Applicants overall GPA must be a minimum of 3.0.
- There will be five (5) Cattle Women, each local to the following universities:
b. CSU Fresno
c. CSPU Pomona
d. CSPU San Luis Obispo
e. UC Davis
These ladies shall be responsible for selecting the recipient and may elect a committee of local cattlewomen to assist in the selection. Also they will contact the Dean of the School of Agriculture to award the scholarship at each of the five colleges.
Information about Scholarship Applications
- CCW Scholarship Applications must be received by APRIL 1st of each year.
- A student may not receive the CCW Scholarship more than once.
- All CCW Scholarship applications shall be retained by CCW for one year.
- Recipients must provide their social security number to the CCW Treasurer.
Please email all applications by April 1st.
Download the application by clicking on the LINK : Download Scholarship Application
Send Completed Applications: Tehama County CattleWomen c/o Tehama County RCD, 2 Sutter Street, Suite D Red Bluff, CA 960802019-04-01