TISEM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence (MSc)
The Tilburg School of Economics and Management is for the brighteset international students. This School is for non EEA countries. MSc scholarships are avalible to all applicants. The start of the applicants studies are during their 2017/2018 academic year.
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- If applying for a Business Master a GMAT score of at least 675 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GMAT for admission;
- If applying for a Master in Economics or Econometrics a GRE percentile above 85 for the quantitative section is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GRE for admission;
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a minimum GMAT or GRE test score.
How to apply for TISEM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence (MSc)
To apply for the Alumni Funded Scholarship you should:
- Check if you fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › TISEM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence (MSc)