International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Manchester
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at University of Manchester is offering an a scholarship of £2,000 per annum for well qualified international undergraduate students.
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS forms.
- Extracurricular activities may also be taken into accounts such as contribution to activities in your school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate programme in the Faculty as their firm choice by 30th June 2017, for entry in September 2017.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by 30th August 2017.
HOW TO APPLY:
The mode of application is online. All undergraduate applications must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
Scholarships expiring soon › Forums › International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Manchester