Macquarie University UAC International Scholarship provides the eligible UAC (Universities Admissions Centre) students with AU$3000 annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, student must
- Be an international student
- Have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus or City Campus
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2018 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Enrol in a full-time study load.
- You’re not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2017.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.