AUC/Mississippi College Partnership Scholarship
The American University of the Caribbean in partnership with the Mississippi College is offering a $5,000 scholarship to interested students in Medical sciences that meets the following requirements.
- Graduate of Mississippi College M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA in at least 3 of the 5 medical courses outlined below in the M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program at Mississippi College.
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Medical Physiology
- Human Neuroanatomy
- Human Embryology
- “Recommendation without reservation” letter from Program Director at Mississippi College’s M.S. Biology (Medical Sciences) program
- Hold an offer of admission to AUC
- This scholarship is open to incoming students only
- For continued eligibility: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), as outlined in the Academic Catalog under the Academic Performance section.
Scholarship application Deadlines
|Semester||Application Deadline||Final Award Date|
Method of Application for the AUC/Mississippi College Partnership Scholarship
Students can apply by :
- Submitting their documents online
- By email or
firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed directly to AUC (with attention to the Scholarship Committee) at this address:
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
901 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite 700
Coral Gables, FL 33134