University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
The scholarships are funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and academic direction is provided by the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), a constituent College of the University of London.
Applicants must be living and working in a developing Commonwealth country.
Eligibility for University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
- Must have either a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in veterinary science, animal science, agriculture, Biological sciences or medicine.
- You must be citizen of Developing Commonwealth Countries
- You must provide documentary evidence acceptable to the University that the applicant has passed the IELTS English Proficiency test within the past three years, with an overall score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-test.
How to Apply for University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
Stage 1 – Deadline 12 May 2017
Interested applicants should complete and submit the following:
- The application is accessed via the Commonwealth Scholarships
- Click ‘Go to the EAS’ and on the Electronic Application System [EAS] click ‘Applicant’s Portal’, you can register as a new user with your email address.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form [Word Doc] and email with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Course Administrator: rchandler-at-rvc.ac.uk
Successful applicants of Stage 1 will be notified when they may progress to Stage 2 of the application process (end August).
Contact Information of University of London Postgraduate Scholarship
For further information please contact the Course Administrator via: email@example.com