Game development scholarship
Katie Green here from CrazyGames. I’m delighted to announce that we are offering a $1500 game development scholarship to students of your school – a very creative yet challenging endeavor. Our founder Raf Mertens is a Stanford alumni who is passionate about computer science and using those skills in a creative way. You can read more about him here – http://cs.stanford.edu/people/
We would love to make this scholarship available to your students – It would be suitable for any student in computer science or any related computer education program. You can find full information on our scholarship here – http://crazygames.com/
Eligibility Requirements for the Games Development Scholarship
In order to participate in the scholarship content, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be currently attending University or college (or set to attend) during the 2017 calendar year.
- Must be in good standing with current or prospective institution.
- Must apply to the content via email, providing name, address, university name, major and your expected graduation month and year.
- Provide your application (a piece of game-development related work) before December 31st, 2017.
- A winner will be chosen by the 15th January 2018
All submissions (including game prototypes, essays, digital graphics or technical overviews) should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any questions please let me know.