Value of Scholarship:
Level Of Study: Bachelor Degree
The Jaana Megan Langhus Scholarship Fund has been established in memory of Jaana. Jaana was a graduate of Park Hill High School, where she was a member of the orchestra and enjoyed playing the violin. This scholarship is established as a way to perpetuate Jaanas fondness of music and to allow students to attend college who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduates of the Park Hill, Missouri School District.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship the applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants should be those who plan to enter a four-year college program at a public or private college to procure a bachelors degree; and
- Applicants must possess a 2.5 grade point average based on a 4.0 grade point scale to receive the scholarship.
Applicants may be requested to demonstrate financial need as determined through parents/guardians 1040 tax return and/or student FAFSA.
The scholarship is renewable for nine consecutive semesters providing the student continues to pursue a bachelor’s degree, maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA and complete a minimum of twelve semester credit hours per semester.
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.