Genevieve Edmee Lenz Guldner Kansas University Medical Center Scholarship
The purpose of the fund shall be to provide scholarships to Kansas University Medical Center (KUMC) students.
- The students eligible for assistance shall be KUMC students with a demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- First priority will be given to students who have graduated from high school in Barton County, Missouri.
- Second priority shall be given to students who have graduated from high school in Southwest Missouri.
- The qualifying students may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- The recipient must maintain full time status and keep a minimum 3.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
How to apply:
- Click here to access the application.
- Create a new AwardSpring user account or login.
- Complete all APPLICATION sections.
- You will be matched to the scholarship(s) you are eligible for based on your answers to the QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS.
- Complete all FOLLOW-UP questions in the AwardSpring DASHBOARD.
$1,875 per year
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)